What do you do when you head to Las Vegas? Of course, having fun is always part of the plan, and Paradise Pub should be one of your itineraries if you want to make sure that you would have a worthwhile trip to Sin City.
About Paradise Pub
Paradise Pub is your neighborhood hangout that offers the best food, drinks, and company for those who want to have a swell time away from home. In Paradise Pub, you might be surprised that the bartenders would know their customers by heart. It just shows that the bar is like a little community on its own. This cool pub welcomes anybody regardless of age, color, race, and preference, making it a hip and cool place where everyone wants to be seen.
Located at 955 Grier Drive, Paradise Pub offers everything you can expect in Las Vegas.
Beers, Food, Games, and a Whole Lotta Fun: What You Can Expect
One of the strongest suits of Paradise Pub is its awesome staff. Whenever you need anything, you can expect to be served with a warm smile.
The food is also uber tasty that would make you crave for more each time you visit. Any loyal customer would rave about how affordable and good their food is. The must-try are the cheeseburgers, fish sandwiches, poke bowls, burger steaks, quesadillas, chicken tenders, and their desserts like cheesecake and brezeln.
When it comes to beverages, Paradise Pub offers gin, beer, wine, and spritz. They also serve coffee for those who want a little pick-me-upper.
Aside from foods and drinks, people flock to this quaint bar because of its cool collection of games. Their machines are often full because they are among the most generous in Las Vegas. If you want to experience winning games, you need to try playing in their video poker machines.
Based on Restaurant Guru’s rankings, Paradise Pub ranks 230th place in all 3,185 bars and restaurants they have tried in Las Vegas. In Yelp, Paradise Pub is reviewed as one of the best in town, receiving 4 out 5 stars from reviewers. Their Facebook page (@NevadaParadisePub) is also highly recommended receiving an almost perfect score.
Know Before You Go
- The pub is open 24 hours daily, with peak hours from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- They do not accept reservations, so you can expect to see a bunch of people when you go there.
- The pub has outdoor seating if you prefer to enjoy some beers with your friends without much of the noise inside the bar.
- It has a casual ambience, so there is no dress code that you should adhere to.
- The place allows smoking. If you have asthma or any respiratory issues, you may choose to be seated outdoors.
- Aside from video gaming machines, Paradise Pub has pool tables that anyone can use.
Paradise Pub is located at 955 Grier Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. For inquiries, you can send them an e-mail at [email protected], or you can call them at (702) 462-2431.