They say everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Perhaps it wouldn’t apply to you once you’ve had a taste of how nice it is to get high in the Strip. Yup, once you get that exhilarating feeling, there won’t be stopping you from sharing this enjoyable experience – you would simply want everyone you know to have a wild and fun time at Sin City.
Want to get in on the secret of how to get high on the Las Vegas Strip?
Experience the Jack of Lights Aerial Tour
Being in Las Vegas can give you that feeling of grandeur with all the blinding lights and glitzy glamour that the city presents. But do you know that the city still has more to offer? With Jack of Lights Aerial Tour, you’d get to see the dazzling beauty of the Las Vegas Strip from above aboard a helicopter ride.
What to Expect
- Once you book a ride, you have to prepare yourself to enjoy a luxurious evening. First, your chauffeur would pick you up from your hotel via a limousine.
- As soon as you checked in for your flight for your Jack of Lights Aerial Tour, you will receive a glass of complimentary champagne before you begin exploring the bright lights of the city from above.
- Your flight would last for 10-12 minutes, and your pilot would allow you to enjoy a narrated tour of the Downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street before heading back to the Strip.
- Some of the famous sights you would see include The Venetian’s St. Mark Square, Bellagio’s famous water fountains, Paris hotel’s Eiffel Tower replica, New York, New York’s Statue of Liberty, Caesars Palace’s Roman Empire, and the majestic views of the cityscape. You can literally have a tour of the world in 15 minutes.
- After your flight, your chauffeur would bring you back to your hotel – again aboard a limousine.
What To Know
- All Jack of Lights Aerial Tour includes limousine transfers from and to the terminal.
- There are daily tours, except during Christmas Day.
- The total duration of the whole experience lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes from the hotel pick up, actual flight, and return to the hotel.
- Check-ins happen at the location of the Jack of Lights Aerial Tour at Grand Canyon Helicopters at McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
- The does not include meals, but the glass of champagne is part of the package.
- The tour does not have age limitations. Note, however, that children 12 years old and above need to buy adult tickets.
- All passengers 18 years old and above should present their photo ID.
- Your limousine pick-up would usually arrive at least an hour before your actual departure time. You may call in advance to check for the exact times.
To know the availability of the Jack of Lights Aerial Tour, you may check out: https://www.grandcanyonhelicopter.com/tours/las-vegas/jack-of-lights-strip-tour.